Once you submit your enlistment application below to become a UFFC Warrior, you will be redirected to a testimony page. You may submit your own testimony, or tell us about your Christian walk and why you feel led to enlist. Once you have done that, you will be given access to the UFFC Facebook Group for discussion, edification, training, and mission/event details. If you don’t have or don’t want a Facebook account, UFFC.Church will soon offer a forum that you will have access to and will participate in.
SUGGESTED PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES FOR UFFC
- Post Your Testimony 1 John 4:1-3 The first post you should make after becoming a member is to introduce yourself and testify to Christ in your life. This builds trust and allows other members the opportunity to begin to know you as Brethren
- Actively Participate Acts 2:46-47 (Currently members use UFFC Facebook to participate and edify one another. Skybottom.net will be another opportunity for discussion and edification.) As we see in scripture, the early believers met daily to edify one another and Glorify God in different ways. We may or may not have the opportunity to share a meal, but we may share communion and feed on God’s word together. In doing so, I suggest each member should be posting a minimum of three to five times a week, commenting and emoting continually, as well as participating (frequently to moderately) in live corporate prayer or other communal events when given the opportunity.
- Edify Each Other 2 Timothy 2: 14-16, 1 Peter 2:1-3 Instruction as posts or comments must be offered with Agape using supporting scripture. Wrong or false teaching will be deleted by a moderator as directed by the Holy Spirit, then discussed with that member one on one.
- Invite Others Acts 16:4-5 When you follow the apostleship of this ministry, we will grow.
- Be Sincere 2 Corinthians 6:6 If having read these guidelines and your spirit or flesh are opposed, that’s okay. It doesn’t mean UFFC is wrong or you are wrong, it simply means you are not being led by the Holy Spirit to yoke up with us. Be true to yourself and members by rejecting membership in the group if new, or leave the group if you are an existing member. No offense will be taken.